If there is anyone still out there reading my blog, you more than likely know that I am from God's Country...Mississippi! In that regard, being born in the great state, I was forced to pledge my allegiance to one of the in-state schools at birth, and I followed my family's lead and chose MSU. Then, I went to Auburn, and until my sophomore year, MSU still had the #1 spot in my heart for football. Fast forward today, and my disclaimer is this...I am an Auburn football fan, first and foremost! My family, however, is devoted to the bulldogs-when we decided to go to the game, my parents gladly invited Maggie and I (Robby went but did some entertaining with his company, so we didn't sit together) to sit with them in Bulldog country. My plan was to show my appreciation to my folks by dressing Mags in maroon and white for the daytime activity with the intent of putting her in an Auburn outfit for the game. Well, the weather didn't follow my plans, and it was WAY too hot to change her into her much too hot Auburn outfit...SO, she ONLY wore maroon and white to this game, but let the record show, she shook her Auburn shaker like a champ at her very first college football game!
We had SOOOOOO much fun...
Eating some of that delicious MSU ice cream...

Loving on Bully at said ice cream shop...

Jumping and sliding to her heart's content...she even had the chance to meet the Bully Mascot and the real dog, and she would have nothing of posing with them for a picture for fear she'd lose her spot on her beloved inflatable slide! HA!



Loving on Belle and G-Daddy...

Touchdown AUBURN-not really because the game hadn't started, but she was practicing for later!!

Living the high life in her football chair...

Watching the game as intently as a two year old can!

Many thanks to my mom and dad for taking a chance and sharing their tickets with two people who yelled for the wrong (in their opinion) team! We appreciated your hospitality and full attention, and we hope to do it again sometime soon!!
War Eagle!
No comments:
Post a Comment