Monday, September 13, 2010

Maggie's Second Birthday Party

Well, once again, I am way behind on my blogging! Hopefully I will get us back up to date in the next few days!

This year, in the midst of transition and a few family health problems, we decided to do Maggie's birthday party in the most laid back, low key manner possible. So, we invited family over to Robby's parents house and had a good old fashioned cook out. The family came in from Jackson and Atlanta, and we had a great time celebrating Maggie's second birthday...I still can't believe my baby is TWO! Robby and I gave her a bounce house this year...selfishly, I think it will be a great way to allow her to burn energy when we bring home a sweet newborn in January. She absolutely LOVES it and can bounce for hours without taking a break! Below are a few pictures from the party!



The Bush family spent the night with us after the party, so below are a few of my favorite pictures from the rest of the weekend. We are SO happy to have cousins who are so close!!



Happy Second Birthday to my Sweet Maggie!! Thanks to everyone for making it such a special day for her!

1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

Happy, happy birthday sweet girl. I hope it was great!!