Friday, September 17, 2010

Spontaneous Trip to Biloxi

A few weeks ago, Maggie and I packed up our bags and headed to Jackson for one last extended vacation of the summer! When we got there, my mom told me that they needed to go to Biloxi, so we packed up our bags again, and were treated to a few days on the coast with JUST my mom and dad! We had so much fun! I didn't take very many pictures, but we ate lots of great food, read good books, played at several parks, visited with my parents, and even visited a jump place (where Mags was nailed in the head by a kid that was far too old to be there and not under the supervision of any parents-she got a massive goose egg on her head, but thankfully lived to tell the story)! What a great vacation-many thanks to Lee and Larry for such a special treat!

We discovered the most fun water splash pad in Ocean Springs that was connected to a super fun pirate ship playground. Maggie was in heaven!!




1 comment:

Maggie Ethridge said...

What a fun summer y'all have had! Maggie is getting so big and is a doll as always. I saw Lee & Larry last weekend and they were telling me all about her- her love of the jumpy houses and how she absolutely wears them out. I love it!!