Friday, September 17, 2010

Maggie's First Day of School!

Last week, Maggie started back to school, and she couldn't have been happier about it! She absolutely loves going there-she loves her friends and loves her teachers. On our way to her first day, we were talking about all of the fun things she was going to get to do, and her eyes got bigger and bigger as we talked about each thing-baby dolls in her classroom, music time, movement (PE), her sweet friends, her kind teachers, etc...when we pulled up to the church, she began to clap and said, "mama, I am so happy!" That absolutely made my day! So far, so good-she is absolutely loving her new classroom and can't get enough of it!!

Below are a few pictures from the big day!




And just for fun...here's one from last year...my, how she's growing up on me!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love it! I cannot believe the difference between last year's picture and this year! She is growing up WAY too fast!