I am pretty sure that word has gotten out on this, but to those of you who are still reading...we are so excited to announce that we are having a baby GIRL in January! We told Maggie the big news with a nice arrangement of big, pink balloons...she was pretty excited to hear about having a baby sister...now, if we can just decide on a name!!!
This baby is a mover and a shaker, and she's healthy so far! We are blessed beyond words and can't wait to meet her!


4 comments:
oh my goodness!!! congrats, lauren! i had no idea you're expecting again. yay!!
YEA Lauren!! I've been wondering if you had already found out! Another little GIRL will be so sweet-Maggie will love having a little sister around!! Congratulations-so happy for y'all!!
How fun!! So exciting! I saw your mom and dad at Nathan's party last weekend - so great to see them!
Very happy for y'all!
oh Lauren!!!! Another girl!!!!! I love it my friend and will continue to pray for you and this little precious one. Hope you are well, love you friend:)
Post a Comment