Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside...

Well, as I am sure it is wherever you are, it is a bit chilly today in Birmingham! Maggie and I set out on our merry way this morning to run our last few Christmas errands, and as we typically do when it's cold out, we bundled up. Maggie is not particularly fond of warm hats, but she hasn't quite figured out how to take them off, so I put on her coat and hat and out of the house we went.

Here's how she looked when we left the house...



Not five minutes into our trip, she got really quiet, so I looked into the rear view mirror and found this...



After that, every single time I pulled her hat up over her eyes, I'd turn around and find it completely over her face. She truly prefers to NOT be able to breathe and see the world around her...strange, I know!

Robby and I have also noticed another trend that follows along those lines. Every morning, when we go to get her out of her crib, she has rolled herself from her belly to her back, has her head at the complete opposite end of the bed, and she has her trusty blanket over her face (Please notice those very chunky thighs which we have been working very diligently to plump up).



Just in case this is my last post before Christmas, Robs, Mags,and I hope you and your families have a very Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Star said...

The hat picture is priceless! She's adorable!

Mysti Chustz said...

So FUNNY!! I can tell she is already a character just like her mama:)

kristen elaine said...

oh my gosh maggie is so adorable! i love her all bundled up!