Maggie had her 4 month check up last week, and we were told to slowly introduce rice cereal into her diet. I've seriously been putting it off because of the mess that comes with solid food, but Robby and I finally decided to brave the rice cereal this evening...it was pretty funny! So far, she truly doesn't care for the stuff, but I am sure that will change in no time at all-let's be honest, that stuff looks pretty nasty! Below are a few pictures documenting the event-if anyone has suggestions on how to make this work better, please share...we are definitely figuring this out as we go!
This is a picture of Proud Maggie's maiden voyage in her high chair-props to Robby for being ultra-prepared! He put that together about 6 weeks before Mags was born just in case we might have an immediate need! Thanks for all of your hard work Robby!

Open the hatch...here comes the first spoonful-how messy!

This one says it all-she wasn't thrilled about that nasty stuff, and I can't say I blame her!

Lastly, all is well with the world as we ended the night with formula (comfort food)-now THAT is some tasty stuff, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment