Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun Times In Jackson!!!

Maggie and I are officially two days into our trip, and we've already had enough fun to last a lifetime! We've gone to see the Nutcracker with Belle, Anna Claire, and Courtney, we went to see Four Christmases (highly recommend it-it is SO FUNNY), and listened to Anna Claire's "Jesus Loves Me" gig at St. Andrews this morning. We've visited with Grams and my mom and dad, spent time with the Bush Clan and my aunt Sally Fran, attended a clothing sample sale, and much more. I've not been stellar at carrying my camera along on all of our activities, I am sad to report, but below are pictures from one of our activities. The best part of this is that we still have MANY more activities planned to keep us busy throughout the rest of the week...I absolutely love all of these Christmastime activities with my family in Jackson! Robs, we wish you were here!!!

Tonight, we drove to downtown Canton to look at the lights around the Courthouse-what a fun night we had! There were gigantic lights all over the place and Christmas music as well. It was so much fun-I highly recommend it if you've never been! I thought we got some great pictures-it was pretty cold, so Maggie didn't get out of her carseat/stroller very much, but we did manage to get a few pictures of her to share!

We hope you are enjoying the Christmas season wherever you are!

No comments: