While I have done a poor job over the past few weeks on updating you on Maggie's whereabouts, I have done an even poorer job of taking pictures of her-shame on me! The best of what I have is attached, however, so enjoy-I'll be much better from here on out!
We had a fabulous trip to Lake Martin (if you've never stayed at the Creekside Lodge, I highly recommend that you make arrangements to do so-it is FABULOUS!) We met about 30 of our closest friends there for a weekend of fun and fellowship...oh, and Auburn HAPPENED to have a game that weekend-we lost, no surprise there! Seriously, we had a wonderful time, and I managed to take a picture of Miss Maggie in her new gameday outfit as we tailgated in the freezing cold weather. She was so bundled up that you can't see the gameday outfit, but perhaps I'll put a picture of it up in a future post. In addition to a wonderful tailgate, we had the distinct pleasure of introducing Maggie to her future husband...William Thill (some of us like to call him Will Thill just to get under Abby's skin...HAHA). Anyway, the best I could do was a picture of them in the car side by side! He's such a cutie!


Next, Maggie has developed a habit that absolutely cracks me up! As I mentioned in my last post, she is absolutely obsessed with her Johnny Jump Up...she has now developed a habit of jumping so long and hard for such a long time that she absolutely wears herself out to the point of falling asleep-hilarious!

In addition, she is laughing out loud and it seriously melts my heart! She will get tickled about something and laugh-her laugh makes me laugh which only makes her laugh longer and harder...priceless! I happen to have a wonderful video of her laughing with Robby's dad, but I am not smart or patient enough to post it...if you really want to see it, let me know, and I'll show you next time I see you! HA! The pictures don't do it justice, but they'll have to do!


Other than that, life at the Hayes household is moving right along-we are enjoying the Christmas holidays immensely...I promise to post some good pictures soon-we are in the midst of working on a Christmas card photo which should be interesting!
Have a wonderful day wherever you are!!


No comments:
Post a Comment