Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Post of the Evening...

I promise I am done after this, but just in case you were wondering, Maggie is beginning to like her rice cereal much more! My mom did a super job of feeding it to her, so I think we'll do much better when we get back home-thanks for ALWAYS being so willing to teach me the best tricks, Mom! What would I do without you!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aww...I miss y'all! But, I am SO SO SO glad you are getting to do all this fun Christmas stuff with your fam! Give The Bug a kiss for me! I cant wait to see yall when you get back! Tell all the Allison/Bush crew I said hey!

laura said...

loved getting your note today! super slow, you say.... no way! since the last time i checked your blog, you've changed to a christmas background and added 2 slideshows! i'm very impressed! seriously, it is SO fun keeping up with each other and i'm loving to watch your precious Maggie grow. the pictures from Canton are too cute. by the way, where is that house in Madison?! there used to be a couple off of St. Augustine, but the last time we checked they didn't have any out! :(