Friday, December 23, 2011

Art Camp-Christmas Week

Once again, Allison came to my rescue and told me about a fabulous art camp for kids during Christmas! It was so great-Maggie had such a wonderful time and came home with lots of treasures. A lot of their projects were Santa centered, but they also spent a lot of time talking about baby Jesus. They even had a birthday party for Jesus! While she was gone, I was able to get a TON done, and even had some spare time to upload all of my Christmas pictures...whew...too bad I am JUST NOW blogging about them...I digress! Since my camera was out, I decided to take pictures of some of the beautiful art work. She was SO proud!





And Sister was all smiles because she got lots of one on one attention and blazed a trail up and down our hallway, burning a little energy! See all of that drool on her outfit? She's currently working on SIX teeth! She has to two front and center on the bottom, but is working on FOUR on the top and two more on the bottom-bless her!



Thanks for yet another awesome activity, A!

No comments: