Love this one of Mary Allison-this pink blanket (a reject from Cousin Caroline) is her thing-she loves that blanket and loves to snuggle with it. I can't believe I don't have any prior pictures of her and that blanket, but now it's documented!!
The girls under the tree-ready for the festivities!
Maggie loves to help Mary Allison walk...she is not even close to walking yet, but she does love to practice when her sister helps her!
Annual picture with Mama...
And Daddy...tired of pictures at this point!
This year, we made cupcakes to celebrate Jesus' birthday-Maggie was in charge of icing and stirring, and I think she did a great job! That girl loves to bake!
Meanwhile, Mary Allison decided to help unload the dishwasher! She started pulling up full time that week-she randomly did it for me at 9 months and didn't do it again until that week. She didn't even show signs of trying to pull up for any length of time...she just decided to do it and she did! Funny girl!
Just a few shots of Maggie-feeling the Christmas spirit...loved seeing the holiday through her eyes!
Mimi and Papa with the girls...for Mimi's facebook page!
Snuggling with Uncle Charlie...just about bedtime!
Went in to check on my girls after the family left...LATE...this is how I found this little stinker...wide awake and sitting up-no telling how long she'd been awake! Someone was waiting for Santa...HA!
Just about ready for Christmas-stay tuned!!


No comments:
Post a Comment