Forgive me as I catch up on posts this week-I am WAY behind, but the great news is that I have shut down LaLa-Grams for the year, so I'm thrilled to have my life back!!!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Fall Photo Shoot
One afternoon this fall, while the girls were playing in the yard, I decided to grab my camera and take a few pictures. I haven't done as well taking pictures of Mary Allison as I had promised to do, so I spent a lot of time trying to capture her. She is such a funny little thing! She is SO happy-I've been asked by several of our nursery workers at church and teachers at school if she is EVER NOT happy!! I just love it!







Forgive me as I catch up on posts this week-I am WAY behind, but the great news is that I have shut down LaLa-Grams for the year, so I'm thrilled to have my life back!!!
Forgive me as I catch up on posts this week-I am WAY behind, but the great news is that I have shut down LaLa-Grams for the year, so I'm thrilled to have my life back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment