So happy to find us in the crowd...love that smile!
I put this on the blog too, because it is SO Maggie-that's her shy/timid face...LOVE IT! Mary Beth is her neighbor to the right-Maggie takes ballet with sweet Mary Beth, so you'll be seeing more of her in the spring...and in these pictures...she is in just about every picture, so I thought she needed an intro!
"Away in a manger, no crib for a bed. The little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head." She was so serious-Allison Y and I laughed because both Ella and Maggie looked like they were going to fall asleep after this-the soft, sweet, quiet song totally relaxed them and it took a while to regain the energy! HA!
...and she's back!
She was really pumped up about the class party after the performance!
Belle drove to Birmingham to watch...how sweet is that? She arrived the evening before and left immediately after...wasn't even here for 24 hours. What a GIFT!! Unfortunately, this was the only picture I got of them because she was too focused on the party! Thanks Belle!
Daddy and Mimi made it too-it was Mimi's birthday, so we were extra thrilled to give her a special performance on her birthday!
Ella, Mary Beth, and Maggie showing off their snowman books from their teachers...such a wonderful gift!! All smiles!
A hug for Ms. Mande...Mande has been Maggie's teacher for two years now and we LOVE her!!
And a hug for Ms. Patsy-we love her too!! I love this picture because it was totally spontaneous!
Taking a picture with Adelaide and Ella-couldn't get these three monkeys to fully cooperate!


No comments:
Post a Comment