Friday, December 30, 2011

Attempting the Christmas Card...FAILURE!

After TOO many failed attempts at perfection, I finally decided to nix the Christmas card this year. I am so sad it happened that way, but I kept putting it off and putting it off, waiting for the perfect picture, and by the time it happened, I was too pressed for time. SO, it is what it is. When I was looking through pictures to put on the blog, I came across plenty that would have worked, but to me, one or the other was just refusing to cooperate. I thought I'd share a few with you!











This was the winner...so, friends who are reading this...no fear, you were NOT cut from my Christmas card list this year. If i was going to send a card, this is what it would have looked like!



Merry Christmas from the Hayes Family!

No comments: